Accessibility features of the hotel and meeting spaces include the following:
1) Cab companies providing service between the airport and the Biltmore have wheelchair-accessible cabs in their fleets.
2) The Biltmore has convenient drop-off and pick-up point, adjacent to the main entrance, where attendees with disabilities can disembark or wait for transportation.
3) The entrance to the Biltmore is wheelchair-accessible, with an opening of at least 32” of clear width.
4) Biltmore staff present on property are available to assist guests or attendees with information on the most convenient wheelchair-accessible route to their event.
5) There are accessible parking spaces near the accessible entrance to the Biltmore:
a. Spaces are clearly marked with the international symbol of accessibility.
b. Spaces and access aisles are 8 or more feet wide.
c. Access aisles are marked with “No Parking” signs.
6) Public spaces in the hotel (restaurants, bars, etc.) are wheelchair-accessible.
7) The Biltmore has an adequate number of wheelchair-accessible sleeping rooms that include ADA compliant grab bars.
8) Room signs and elevators have raised or Braille characters.
9) Fire and emergency alarms have both audible and visual signals.
If you have any questions or concerns which are not answered here, please contact the RBMS Conference Supervisor, Tory Ondrla and she will be happy to assist you.